Our lawyers have extensive experience advising and assisting clients in in-land and/or cross-border M&A transactions in respect of different business sectors, typically M&A transactions in retail and mining industry which has been considered very attractive to foreign investors in the past few years. Our involvement in a general M&A transactions would be as follows:
- Drafting corporate charters and joint venture/shareholders agreements;
- Providing legal opinion on corporate bylaws, governance policies and regulatory compliance;
- Performing and overseeing due diligence;
- Preparing due diligence reports;
- Negotiating and drafting agreements for the acquisition of equity and assets;
- Providing legal advice on the laws of Vietnam regarding private equity, venture capital, initial public offerings, stock options, and so on;
- Deal and transaction structure advice;
- Due diligence investigations;
- Preparation and negotiation of acquisition agreements for equity and assets, merger agreements, and other transactional documents;
- Leveraged management buyouts and buy-ins;
- Corporate governance, director duties and disclosure;
- Governmental filings, approvals and registrations;
- Advice on taxation and related matters.
If you need our legal services in M & A in Vietnam, please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+84) 84 400 8484.