Ranked 70th out of 190 countries by the World Bank’s 2020 Doing Business Report, Vietnam is considered as a good investment destination for high-quality foreign direct investment inflows. Asia Legal has advised and assisted numerous foreign investors to set up their investment projects and helped them during their operations in Vietnam.
For inward investment, we focus on:
- Market entry advice: legal research and legal assessment including legal due diligence;
- Investment structure and licensing matters: providing advice and preparing legal documentation for obtaining investment license / approval for foreign owned companies, joint ventures, business cooperation contracts, and other business vehicles;
- Representing clients in negotiations;
- Working with government authorities and attending to administrative procedures;
- Handling post-licensed procedures for foreign invested projects;
- Advising on regulatory issues in connection with the operation of foreign invested projects in Vietnam;
- Investment liquidation and corporate restructuring.
If you need our legal services in inward investment in Vietnam, please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+84) 84 400 8484.