September 25, 2020
Topic: New Key Points of Law on Investment 2020
Speaker: Nguyen Hong Thom (Associate)
On June 17, 2020, at the ninth session of the 14th National Assembly, the Law on Investment 2020 was issued which will take effective from January 1, 2021. In the time when the new Law on Investment nearly come into effect, on September 25, 2020, Asia Legal held an internal training program with the topic " New Key Points of Law on Investment 2020 " to discuss and clarify the remarkable changes of Law on Investment 2020 compared with Law on Investment 2014.
The internal training session updated and analyzed notable changes to Law on Investment 2020. In addition, our lawyer also shared and answered legal issues related to this changes as well as experience in handling these issues. Specifically, the notable changes of the Law on Investment 2020 that we discussed at the training program includes:
- The regulation on prohibiting the business of debt collection services.
- Reduce some conditional business lines
- Adding a list of business lines restricted to foreign investors
- Expanding the object of investment incentives
- Abolishing regulations on extending the project execution schedule
- Specific provisions on selecting investors to execute investment projects
- Revising regulations on environmental impact assessment report.
Asia Legal is one of the leading business law firms in Vietnam, providing creative and practical solutions for navigating both legal and commercial practices with local insight. At Asia Legal, we combine deep local knowledge with international standards of expertise to provide local and international clients with quality advice and consultancy services in a wide range of practice areas including:
• Outward Investment • International Trade • Mining & Energy • Property & Construction
• Legal Retainer • Legal Training • Debt Collection • Legal Corporate Secretary
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or via our Hotline/ Whatsapp/ Viber/ Telegram/ Line/ Wechat/ iMessage: +8484 400 8484